Wednesday, August 1, 2012

News in Feb & March 2012..

It's been some time I didn't appear myself here..
Kinda busy, kinda lazy writing blog, bla bla bla~~

Lots of event have been done in the past few months..
Of course, lots of memories build in my mind too..

Finally we had a chance to take whole Chan's family photo together in the house in this precious CNY..
Something that really make me happy in this year..=)
Hohohoho~ my baby's here for me in the CNY day 2...
sosososososo happy to see him..
& we went to sing k with my sister..lalalalala~

After, back to KL, there were some gathering with my friends...
Meeting up bai nian, lou shang, play bowling, yam cha.....well, just enjoy the day...


wooHooo~and guess what????
after CNY.................
 it's wedding month...................
Congratulationsssssss to my friend..

Wish you guys Happy Ever After...



 Well, stop here for today...still kinda busy..but just miss the blogging time..lolz..
Have a nice day~!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...